I'm excited to announce that the Etsy Twitter Team is throwing an eco-party, and everyone is invited!
From April 15-22, 2010, the Etsy Twitter authority for online and handmade products, will be offering a multitude of green handcrafted products, tips, and ideas at http://etsytwitter.blogspot.com.
Members of the Etsy Twitter Team will offer giveaway prizes, discounts and eco-friendly tips on ways to reduce, reuse and recycle in creating handmade items and shipping them. Check out our team page for a list of shops on the team.
This Going green tip has been provide to you by Linda of LindaB142 shop on etsy!
Going green tips:
- Recycle glass bottles by re-using them to hold pens, beads, buttons, or other craft supplies.
- Use smaller bottles to make candles using a combination of old and new wax.
- Recycle packaging materials that you receive by reusing bubble mailers, bubble wrap for your outgoing orders.
Enter the giveaways for you chance to win eco-friendly prizes!
- Leave a comment on our blog at http://etsytwitter.blogspot.com.
- Tweet our Event: “The Etsy Twitter Team is throwing an eco-party for Earth Day from April 15-22, 2010 http://etsytwitter.blogspot.com #etsytwitter #gogreen” (You also must put @etsytwitrteam so we can track it and/or a link with your comment.)
- Leave a recycling tip on our blog for another entry.
And please keep in mind...
- Please leave individual comments with a shop name and/or email address we can contact you if you win! Each entry counts as one entry and we will use a randomizer to pick the winner.
- Only 3 entries per giveaway. (per person)
- Don't forget to come back and enter each one of our giveaways
The winner will be chosen by random.org. and you have one week from the orginal post date to enter!
Good luck and Go Green!