I finally did it. I'm moving my blog archive from iWeb to blogger. Exciting. Hah! Thankfully, it was so cumbersome to update my blog with iWeb, I have only a handful of posts.
I've learned the basics by clicking around and seeing what happens, but am looking forward to learning more. I'd love to make my own theme at some point, but to start I'd be happy to get the header graphic the right size!
And I have so many questions! What are the must-have gadgets? What do people want to read? How do I tag so it works? I can't really write, why am I doing this?? Why does my 4-year old scream at the top of her lungs whenever she gets the chance? [oh wait, blogger won't help that!]
While I ponder, at least it will be easier to post my ramblings and pictures.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment