I want to share a couple of my favorites from Firebirdhouse Designs, by Kristen Evans, who is also our esteemed co-leader of the EtsyTwitter Team.
Look at this striking piece ::
Blazing Vintage Amber Persimmon
Rhinestone Silver Filigree Flower Ring

I love how she uses vintage fabrics to make something new...like this::
Magnolia – A Vintage Hankie Pin Pillow

From Firebirdhouse Designs shop :: I am a professional artist & designer who has a real passion for combining old images, vintage findings, textiles, old brass, buttons, wool, and other forgotten beauties into something special. I love to take the old and mix it up to create new fresh pieces that I call Vintage Modern. My pieces are often one of a kind.
While you are browsing around this amazing shop, please be sure to check out the Joyce Richards Benefit Section. 100% of the sales from the section go to benefit our EtsyTwitter teammate who was recently diagnosed with advanced cancer.
Don't miss out on this special ::
Firebirdhouse Designs is offering 25% off on purchases over $25 from August 17 - August 23rd. Use Code SOTW in notes to seller and your refund will be issued via Paypal. Excludes Joyce Richardson Benefit items.
Read the original post at http://etsytwitter.blogspot.com/2009/08/shop-of-week-firebirdhouse-designs.html
- Follow @Firebirdhouse on Twitter.
- Read her blog at http://ornamentia.blogspot.com
- Follow @PunkyJane on Twitter.
- Follow @EtsyTwitrTeam on Twitter.

No comments :
Post a Comment