Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Etsy-versary to Me!

It's been exactly one year since I joined the amazing Etsy community, and it's a good time to take a look at what's happened in the year.


These stats may not mean that much to most, but it's amazing what a motivator those little etsy hearts are (my fellow Etsians know what I mean!) So here goes...my first year, by the numbers:
  1. Joined Etsy: October 14, 2008
  2. First Listing: October 25, 2008
  3. First Sale: October 25, 2008 (I was shocked and reassured at the same time!)
  4. First Shop Heart: October 25
  5. Current Shop Hearts: 920
  6. Most Shop Hearts in one day: 184 on October 9, 2009 thanks to Weekend Deal feature
  7. Next Highest Day of Shop Hearts: 62 on October 10, same reason
  8. Hit 50 Sales: April 28, 2009
  9. Hit 200 Sales: October 10, 2009
  10. Current sales: 222
  11. Hit the Front Page: 5 times for 3 different items
  12. Included in Etsy Gift Guides: 4 times for 2 different items
  13. Started this blog even though I can't write: October 24, 2008
  14. Was on local TV talking about Punky Jane: May 26, 2009
  15. Joined the EtsyTwitter Team: June 17, 2009
  16. Current Twitter Followers: 986
  17. Current Facebook Fans: 196
  18. Launched my online shop offering my Make It Yours line: Sunday, October 2, 2009
  19. Friends made through etsy & twitter: too many to count. I'm lucky!
  20. One thing I've learned: I need to believe in myself...I really can do this!
What an exciting year! I appreciate all of your support and want to celebrate! Enter the code HAPPY ETSYVERSARY at checkout and receive 10% off your order and a free Sunshine Polishing Cloth!

3 comments :

  1. awesome job! and I loves my coppers Punky Jane necklace! You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is inspiring to see how well you have done, Sandy! I look forward to "looking up to you" and learning from your success! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - what a wonderful year you've had. Wishing you continued success this year!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin