Thursday, July 23, 2009

What's Your Favorite Hindsight Etsy Tip?



I just experienced a 'doh!' moment. I was lucky enough to be included in a Gift Guide on Etsy. Problem? No. Not until the item sells and I am no longer part of the Gift Guide!

Hindsight Etsy Tip: If you are lucky enough to be included in a Gift Guide, quickly change your quantity available to more than one. Then, if it sells, it stays in the Gift Guide.

Now I haven't tested this theory, but it makes sense that it would work. And it might just work if your item shows up on the Front Page. Might eek out a few more minutes of fame. And how nice would it be to keep those item views and hearts??

What's your favorite Hindsight Etsy Tip? That little morsel that you learned from experience that we can all benefit from and be better, more efficient etsians. Post your comment and I'll compile a list.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin